The use of our module has a number of advantages over other LoRaWAN modules:
- The module uses a dual-core ARM controller, the ARM M4 core can be freely programmed by the developer.
- On the ARM M0+, the LoRaWAN stack runs completely isolated from the M4. This makes the LoRaWAN functionality secure and robust.
- The module uses an “embedded secure element” for maximum security.
- A high-efficiency antenna is integrated on the module, optimized for use inside plastic enclosures. This guarantees an optimal range without the need of an external antenna.
- The RF path is integrated on system level and makes painstaking FCC / CE / RED certifications a lot easier and cheaper.
- The module has Bluetooth 5.0, which means that configuration / firmware updates can be done easily and quickly.
- The latest SX126x chipset reduces power consumption significantly, in order to save battery size and cost.
- Our module is produced in the Netherlands with high quality requirements.